March 24, 2009

Like a box of chocolates

This is my first attempt in blogging about my work, not my life. Ironic as it may appear, this blog will have a life much larger than all my past attempts.

I will blog about one of the things that amazes me and gives me more satisfaction. And no, I'm not talking about sex, you perverts (although it's one of those things), I'm talking about coding.

Computers and the Net sure are improving the way we live, the way we do things, the way we act... And yes, also the way we love! (almost!)

I work as web developer, and most of my code is written in PHP under Aptana Studio, but the language I enjoy the most is C++.

I also fight at work every day with my sword named JavaScript and my shield, jQuery, against The Great Demon and his Archlords of Doom, and thinking what would remain for us, the fighters, if we ever win the battle...

This are only some words to introduce myself and the sort of things I'm going to comment in my (not very scheduled and ordered) posts.

Hoping you enjoy as much as I do...

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment